A special TEC discount for GigaOM BigData conference in New York!
March 23, 2011 | New York, NY ,
That "fire hose" of information pouring through your company's databases and systems? That data, whether real-time or historic, presents an enormous opportunity to gain business insights to maximize profits and improve products. Structure Big Data,GigaOM's newest conference, is focused on helping technology executives develop a big data strategy. Turn your company's information into your next big revenue opportunity.
- Hadoop. What is Hadoop; what does it mean for the enterprise; and how does it power so many innovative solutions out there?
- Real Time Data. How can you prepare yourself to drink from a fire hose of data?
- MapReduce 101.Before you make MapReduce a core part of your data strategy, understand better what it is and what it can do.
- Commodity Scaling.Can you scale your storage needs quickly and cheaply?
- Security and Integrity. How do you know that petabyte of data you uploaded to the cloud is still there without downloading it again?
- Data Consistency.You have data everywhere around the world. How do you make sure it’s always up-to-date and consistent?
In its charter year, we promise another landmark GigaOM conference with speakers representing the major technology companies as well as startups with significant new ideas in the storage, intelligence and discovery spaces. TEC members register today and save 25% off the Early Bird rate!