Tuesday, November 9th, 2010, 6:30pm-9:30pm, Mountain View,CA
SORRY..THIS EVENT SOLD OUT BUT YOU CAN STILL REGISTER FOR OUR NEXT EVENT: http://tec20101116.eventbrite.com/
This is your chance to meet 8 international start-ups showcasing their mobile, software, SaaS, and video game ventures. Join us for an evening with the founders. Hear and mingle with a new generation of tech visionaries bent on delivering a better future while achieving business growth for their investors.
- BackBlaze - online backup provides the easiest way to backup your computer. For just $5/month, Backblaze will automatically backup all data on your Mac or PC over the Internet. Founded by a team of serial entrepreneurs, the award winning company was bootstrapped and is now profitable.
- AcuNote - is online project management and Scrum software able to scale for customers from small teams to mid-size enterprises. Founded in 2006 Acunote employs a distributed team in Silicon Valley and Ukraine.
- IMSConnects - Interactive Mobile Solutions (IMS) provides a social-event SaaS (Software as a Solution) product that enhances interaction and engagement for participants at conferences, events, and large group meetings. The company's vanguard product — ConferenceConnect — provides an intuitive, user-friendly mobile experience which allows attendees to make valuable connections and have access to relevant and timely information, when and where it's needed.
- FlyingWisdom Studios - makes games as a function of unparalleled innovation. Founded in 2008 by three successful industry veterans, development is driven by their exclusive insights into virality, social mechanics, and trans-media storytelling. FWS prides itself equally in the creation of independently developed intellectual property, and in the quality of the games they produce for well-known clients like National Geographic, Lady Gaga, George Romero, SGN, and ngmoco:).
- OpenERP - is a leading Open Source Business Applications vendor. OpenERP strategy is based on a unique ecosystem which combines the resources of the community, of its partner’s network and of the editor.
- Digitrad - is a Voice 2.0 platform with the primary goal of becoming a one-stop-shop for all your communications. Thanks to the introduction of a new digital ID dedicated to communications we are starting a marketing targeting individuals as well as businesses to become their primary entrypoint for all their communications. Our vision is going beyong phone numbers to enhance the next generation of intelligent communication services.
- Movelus Local - is a search engine for local professionals based on customer reviews under a dynamic ranking algorithm. It currently searches more than 500K professionals and 500 services. Professionals get leads for free. Consumers get quotes from top professionals for free. iPhone app will be launched soon, look for "Movelus Local"
- Zing9 Enterprises mission is to develop scientifically-engineered healthy foods and beverages with meaningful ingredients that are proven to work. Zing9's beverages and snacks are meant for health-conscious people like you and me who want what's best from nature and proved by science. Currently, Zing9's main product is Entropy Energy Replenishment Drink. Entropy is an anti-aging drink that helps the body turn fat into mental focus. It works thanks to its many anti-oxidants, such as resveratrol, the component of red wine responsible for its anti-aging and heart-healthy properties, in synergy with acai, green tea, ginkgo biloba, panax ginseng, guarana and vitamins."
Delicious hors d'oeuvres and wine arrangement is supervised by French-speaking people – must to be great!
REGISTRATION: http://9nov2010-Cooltech.eventbrite.com (Guest Admission: $15 in advance; $25 at door)
When: Tuesday, November 9th; 6:30 - 9:30 pm
Where: Fenwick & West, 801 California St., Mountain View, CA
- 6:30 - 7:00 Registration, Buffet
- 7:00 - 7:15 Informal Networking & Group Intro
- 7:15 - 8:00 4 Startups Presentation, Discussion, Q&A
- 8:00 - 8:45 4 Startups Presentation, Discussion, Q&A
- 8:45 - 9:30 Informal Networking