In his presentation, Stas Khirman reviews recent statistics and makes speculations about future of P2P, Internet and ISPs businesses. Topics to be covered:
- What is the overall P2P impact on the global infrastructure of the Internet?
- Worldwide, how many people are using P2P applications?
- What are most “popular” P2P applications?
- What types of contents are shared by P2P?
- What can we learn from P2P trends?
- What should ISPs do to survive?
Stas Khirman is a founder and moderator of CoolTech Club.
While not busy with Club duties, Stas is running "Khirman&Son LLC" - consulting boutique providing Silicon Valley companies with cutting edge technology expertise.
Prior to his own business, Stas co-found and run number of successful (and not so successful) networking and telecom startups dealing with P2P, Deep-Packet-Inspection , VoIP, Video On Demand, billing-mediation and other cool topics.