Mark your calendars and join us on November 8th (Tuesday) in Palo Alto for our famous TEC Pitch! In addition, a large delegation of entrepreneurs from Russia is coming to meet you.
The event includes a panel of venture capitalists, 10 min pitches from 5 pre-selected companies and extensive networking.
Among our confirmed distinguished judges are:
- Canice Wu, President – Plug and Play Tech Center
- Eric Buatois, Partner, Sofinnova Ventures
- Sergei Burkov, Angel Investor
- Anna Dvornikova, Angel Investor
- Mark Iwanowski , Partner, Trident Capital
- Jeremy Schneider, Sr. Associate, Webb Investment Network
- Louis Schreier, VP, Portfolio Development and Technology,T-Labs US
November 8, 2011
Time: 6:30pm – 9:30pm
Where: SNR Denton,1530 Page Mill Rd, Palo Alto
6:30pm – 7:00pm
- Registration and networking with light
food and drinks
7:00pm – 7:30pm – Panel of Venture Capitalists
7:30pm – 8:30pm – Startup presentations
8:30pm – 9:30pm – Networking
A service for digital content sales and distribution.
Siri equivalent for Android and other platforms.
AlphaFares is a technology company developing innovative distribution and
pricing products for the global travel and hospitality industry.
We are building a platform to solve the perennial problem of expiring
inventory: every year up to 20% of domestic airline seats and up to 50% of
hotel rooms go unsold.
iBuildApp allows small businesses to create, customize and manage their own iPhone/iPad/Android application via online application creation engine and deliver it via its cloud hosted solution. Our platform is a Do It Yourself automated engine for building mobile applications without requiring any programming skills.
ActionTalks uses a single collaborative approach to support and integrate communication, collaboration, issue tracking and sales.