Founder and Managing General Partner, Event Capital Partners LLC, L.P., a value and event-based investment fund
Managing Director, Tano Capital LLC
- Second employee at this international PE firm started by Charles E. Johnson, former Co-President of Franklin Templeton Investments
- Launched, co-managed and directed Tano India PE Fund I ($100MM), and Tano India PE Fund II; served on Investment Committee
- Served on portfolio company boards – ABG Motors (India) Ltd., and C-Brite, Inc.
- Head of Investor Relations
Principal, Sutter Capital Management LLC
- Co-managed a fund and served as Chairman and CEO of a financial holding company that invested in real estate limited partnerships, publicly traded distressed debt and businesses across a variety of industries
- Joined the board of Prandium post-reorganization to represent the fund’s investment interests and worked with restructuring consulting firm Alvarez & Marsal to restructure and ultimately liquidate the company
Sr. Associate, Mergers & Acquisitions, Robertson Stephens, Inc.
- Involved in the completion of transactions in biotechnology, consumer services, financial services, and telecommunications industries.
Summer Associate, Allen & Company, Inc.
- Worked on various media and technology transactions for partners Nancy Peretsman and Richard Fields
ABG Motors (India) Ltd. (prior); C-Brite, Inc. (prior); Diversified Risk Insurance Brokers Inc. (a sub of HUB International) (prior); Mid-Peninsula Boys & Girls Club Foundation (current); NOCA, Inc. (current); Prandium, Inc. (prior); RegalRetreats.com (prior); Sutter Holding Company, Inc. (prior); Tano Energy Assets Fund (prior); Tano India PE Fund I (prior); Tano India PE Fund II (prior)
MBA, Cornell University (Johnson School)
BS in Finance, University of Texas at Austin (McCombs)
California RIA; member of American Association of Individual Investors